Online Electricity Bill Payment with digibank – The Process
- Log in to your digibank by DBS mobile application with your username and password. You can also log in with face scan or fingerprint technology on your smartphone.
- Tap the 'Pay Bills' tab on the home page and select 'Pay A New Bill'. The various utility bill providers such as Electricity, Landline, Broadband, etc., will pop up on the screen.
- Click on 'Electricity' to see the detailed list of state and privately-owned billers and select the appropriate biller from the list.
- Next, you need to input your consumer number as mentioned on the Electricity Bill. You can also add an optional nickname for your biller in a given tab on the same page.
- On a new page, you will see your billing details, including your name, electricity bill consumer number, bill amount, and due date, along with an option to get future bill notifications. Select the option and click on next.
- You will now reach the digibank payment page, where your digibank account and biller will get auto-selected. You can select the option to enable auto payments for upcoming bills on this page and click on 'Pay Bills'.
- Confirm your payment details on the next page and wait for the bank to authenticate and complete the payment.
- Your bill will be paid, and you will receive an SMS notification from the bank and the biller stating the same.
Currently, you can set up billers only via the digibank mobile app. Once you set up the billers, you can opt for automatic future payments, which save you the hassle of paying bills every time. The bill will be automatically paid three days before the due date.
Complete your electricity bill payment in just a few minutes via digibank.
Download digibank Now