Online Electricity Bill Payment
Conduct quick and secure electricity bill payments online with digibank
If you are still not making your electricity bill payment online, it is time to leave the hassle of visiting your service provider every month. Now you can conveniently pay electricity bills online quickly and securely from the comfort of your home. Pay electricity bills online via the digibank Mobile Application or internet banking portal. You can set up biller details and enable auto payments to ensure bills are paid before the due date.
How to Pay Electricity Bill Online with digibank?
With digibank by DBS, you can pay electricity bills of all centre and state-owned electricity distribution companies (Mahavitaran, Bescom, Delhi Vidyut Board, etc.) as well as privately-owned electricity distribution boards (Tata Power, Reliance Power, Adani Power) online. You can find the exhaustive list featuring most of the state-owned and private suppliers on our portal.
Online Electricity Bill Payment with digibank – The Process
- Log in to your digibank by DBS mobile application with your username and password. You can also log in with face scan or fingerprint technology on your smartphone.
- Tap the 'Pay Bills' tab on the home page and select 'Pay A New Bill'. The various utility bill providers such as Electricity, Landline, Broadband, etc., will pop up on the screen.
- Click on 'Electricity' to see the detailed list of state and privately-owned billers and select the appropriate biller from the list.
- Next, you need to input your consumer number as mentioned on the Electricity Bill. You can also add an optional nickname for your biller in a given tab on the same page.
- On a new page, you will see your billing details, including your name, electricity bill consumer number, bill amount, and due date, along with an option to get future bill notifications. Select the option and click on next.
- You will now reach the digibank payment page, where your digibank account and biller will get auto-selected. You can select the option to enable auto payments for upcoming bills on this page and click on 'Pay Bills'.
- Confirm your payment details on the next page and wait for the bank to authenticate and complete the payment.
- Your bill will be paid, and you will receive an SMS notification from the bank and the biller stating the same.
Currently, you can set up billers only via the digibank mobile app. Once you set up the billers, you can opt for automatic future payments, which save you the hassle of paying bills every time. The bill will be automatically paid three days before the due date.
Complete your electricity bill payment in just a few minutes via digibank.
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need your customer type (individual or business), Consumer Account Number, Building Code and Building Unit Number details. You can find these details on the physical bill the electricity board sends you.
Once your electricity bill is paid, you will receive an SMS confirmation from the bank and the electricity board stating the bill has been paid.
All bills paid via the digibank by DBS Mobile App or website will be processed immediately. The bank will process all bills set up for auto-payments or scheduled payments three days before the due date.