Online DTH Recharge
Online DTH Recharge
Opt for online DTH recharge via digibank mobile app and net banking platforms.
With changing times, the way we watch television has also changed. Today, we have slimmer television sets with enhanced high-definition picture quality. The Direct-to-Home (DTH) technology and surround sound further make for an immersive television experience. To ensure uninterrupted TV viewing, digibank provides the online DTH recharge facility. Now you can easily recharge your DTH subscription plan online via the digibank mobile app and internet banking portals.
DTH Recharge Online at digibank
At digibank, you can opt for online DTH recharge and pick from a wide range of DTH service providers.
- Dish TV Recharge: India's pioneering DTH operator, with Dish TV, you can pick from 300+ channels. You can opt for DTH services tailored to your viewing experience and choose your favourite channel combos.
- Tata Sky Recharge: Select from 600+ channels in different languages. You can also enjoy video-on-demand services and watch your favourite movies at any time.
- Airtel DTH Recharge: Curate your DTH plan to suit the needs of your family with flexible packages. Enjoy an HD TV viewing experience.
- Videocon D2H Recharge: Create personalised DTH subscription plans according to your language and interests. Enjoy customised plans at reasonable prices.
- Sun Direct Recharge: Enjoy regional content from a wide range of local networks. You can watch content in high definition with improved signal quality.
Steps to Initiate DTH Recharge at digibank
To initiate digital TV recharge via digibank, you can use the DBS internet banking or mobile app. Here are the steps:
- Use the DBS mobile app to log in with your user ID and password. You can also use the fingerprint scanner or facial recognition.
- Tap on 'Pay and Transfer' and choose the recharge option from the drop-down menu.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will see two options – Mobile and DTH Recharge.
- Select DTH and choose your DTH service provider.
- Next, you must enter your customer ID, and under the 'Pay From' option, choose your digibank Savings Account.
- Enter the recharge amount and tap on 'Next'.
- Confirm the DTH recharge details and make the payment. The amount will be debited from your digibank account.
Once you add the account details of your DTH service provider, you can effortlessly conduct the DTH recharge online in future. You can add multiple DTH operators and curate recharge plans. You can also set up your DTH providers as billers under the 'Payees and Billers' tab. You must log in to your digibank mobile app to add billers for the first time. After adding the biller details on the app, you can make recharges and bill payments through both - the digibank app and the internet banking portal.
Download the digibank by DBS app to recharge your DTH subscription
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can set bill payments via the 'Pay Bills' option on the digibank app.
With the digibank payment options, you can recharge your DTH subscription within minutes, from anywhere. Plus, once you add your DTH operator as a biller, you can subsequently recharge your plan with a few clicks. You can also automate payments, so you do not have to remember to recharge.
If the recharge amount is debited, but the payment has not gone through, digibank will refund the debited amount into your account within 24-48 hours. You can also reach out to digibank customer service for more queries.