Airtel Postpaid Bill Payments
Opt for easy Airtel bill payment from anywhere with digibank by DBS.
In this digital era, paying your bills has become convenient and hassle-free. No longer do you have to leave the comfort of your house and stand in long lines. With internet-enabled online payments, you can safely pay your bills with just a few clicks. Now you can pay your Airtel post-paid bills easily through secure online payment facilities offered at digibank by DBS.
Airtel Bill Payment Online at digibank
digibank by DBS has seamlessly integrated modern modes of online banking. With the digibank internet and mobile banking services, you can remotely make payments and clear your Airtel post-paid bills. Using the digibank mobile app, you can set up your biller in a few minutes. All you need is a stable internet connection and an internet-enabled device, and you are good to go!
Airtel Online Payment at digibank – The Steps
- Use the digibank by DBS mobile application to log in with the help of your username and password. You can also enable facial recognition or fingerprint scanning to log in to the digibank app on your smartphone.
- On the Home Page, select the ‘Pay Bills’ option and click on the ‘Pay A New Bill’ menu to browse through the various bill providers like Landline, Broadband, Electricity, etc.
- Now, select the ‘Mobile’ option from the biller list to pay your Airtel post-paid bill.
- Provide your Airtel mobile number/consumer ID and in the second tab on the same page, input an optional nickname for your Airtel biller so that you can easily choose it for future payments.
- Review your details like name, number, customer ID, bill amount, and due date shown on a new page. Click ‘Next’ to proceed and enable the optional future bill notifications tab on the same page.
- Your biller, i.e. Airtel, and digibank Savings Account, will be auto-selected on the next page. Here, you get the option to enable the auto-pay feature for future Airtel post-paid payments.
- To confirm your payment details, click on the ‘Pay Bills’ tab. Wait a few seconds while the app authenticates your details and adds Airtel as a biller to your biller list. Once you add the biller, you do not need to repeat the same steps while paying subsequent Airtel post-paid bills.
- Check the payment details, such as payment date, consumer ID, etc., and complete the payment.
As soon as digibank successfully processes the payment, you will receive an SMS alert and email notification on your registered mobile number and email ID, respectively. You can even check your account statements to see proof of payment and note the reference ID/transaction number if you wish.
Pay your Airtel bills via digibank in minutes.
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to provide basic information like your Airtel phone number/consumer ID. Along with that, you simply need to input the amount due.
You will receive email and SMS alerts from digibank and Airtel stating that your bill is paid. You can also log in to the digibank app and check the mini statement or recent transactions to verify the payment status.
If you pay your Airtel post-paid bill via the digibank mobile app, the payment will be processed immediately. If you have set up scheduled payments, they will be processed three days before the due date.