Airtel Online Payment at digibank – The Steps
- Use the digibank by DBS mobile application to log in with the help of your username and password. You can also enable facial recognition or fingerprint scanning to log in to the digibank app on your smartphone.
- On the Home Page, select the ‘Pay Bills’ option and click on the ‘Pay A New Bill’ menu to browse through the various bill providers like Landline, Broadband, Electricity, etc.
- Now, select the ‘Mobile’ option from the biller list to pay your Airtel post-paid bill.
- Provide your Airtel mobile number/consumer ID and in the second tab on the same page, input an optional nickname for your Airtel biller so that you can easily choose it for future payments.
- Review your details like name, number, customer ID, bill amount, and due date shown on a new page. Click ‘Next’ to proceed and enable the optional future bill notifications tab on the same page.
- Your biller, i.e. Airtel, and digibank Savings Account, will be auto-selected on the next page. Here, you get the option to enable the auto-pay feature for future Airtel post-paid payments.
- To confirm your payment details, click on the ‘Pay Bills’ tab. Wait a few seconds while the app authenticates your details and adds Airtel as a biller to your biller list. Once you add the biller, you do not need to repeat the same steps while paying subsequent Airtel post-paid bills.
- Check the payment details, such as payment date, consumer ID, etc., and complete the payment.
As soon as digibank successfully processes the payment, you will receive an SMS alert and email notification on your registered mobile number and email ID, respectively. You can even check your account statements to see proof of payment and note the reference ID/transaction number if you wish.
Pay your Airtel bills via digibank in minutes.
Download digibank Now