Mobile Bill Payment
Mobile Bill Payment
Ways to make mobile bill payments instantly with digibank
Forgo the stress of writing cheques and fear of missing out on due dates for bill payments every month. You can now make mobile bill payments instantly with digibank. Manage your finances better and pay your post-paid mobile bill with ease online.
Our mobile bill payment service is simple and easy to use. All you need to do is select your service provider, preferred payment method and proceed to pay. It is time saving and efficient. Paying your mobile bill on time prevents the service provider from disconnecting your mobile connection.
Mobile Bill Payments via digibank
You can now pay your mobile bills via the digibank mobile App and internet banking portals. Here are the steps.
- Log in to your digibank by DBS mobile application with your User ID and password or Fingerprint/Face ID.
- Select the 'Pay Bills' option and tap on 'Pay A New Bill'.
- You will find all utility billers such as electricity, mobile, landline, broadband, etc., under 'Pay A New Bill'.
- Select 'Mobile' and search for your mobile service providers name from the drop-down menu.
- Next, you must enter your customer ID. You may also add a nickname for the mobile bill in the appropriate tab on the same page.
- On a new page, you must enter your name and mobile number. You will also be able to see the amount due and due date on this page. Plus, you find an option to enable future bill notifications, after which you can click on 'next'.
- On the next page, your digibank Savings Account and the chosen mobile company will be auto-selected. You can also enable auto-pay for subsequent mobile bill payments on this page.
- You can now click on pay bills and confirm the payment details. The app will authenticate and complete the payment. The biller also gets added to your biller list. You can conveniently select the biller for future payments without adding consumer details.
- You can now view the bill payment details, including the payment date, reference ID, etc.
- You will also receive an SMS alert and e-mail notification confirming the payment.
Currently, you may set billers only via the app, after which you can use either platform to pay your bills anytime, from anywhere. To ensure that your mobile bills are paid on time, you can enable the standing instructions option to auto-pay your bills. You can also click on Savings Account to check your bill payment transaction. You may also choose options like NEFT and debit and credit cards to pay your mobile bills on the digibank wallet, mobile and internet banking portals.
Download the digibank app now to make mobile bill payments in seconds.
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can make mobile bill payments to service providers like Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance Mobile and Tata Docomo.
digibank by DBS does not levy any registration fee to register a biller. You can register as many billers as you like.
No. You do not have to pay a transaction fee for online post-paid mobile bill payments.