Doorstep banking services
DBIL shall offer Doorstep banking (DSB) for Branch Banking Customers certain customer segments including Senior Citizens of more than 70 years of age and differently abled or infirm persons (having medically certified chronic illness or disability) including those who are visually impaired.
List of services offered under Doorstep Banking Services
- Cash deposition (Cash pick-up)
- Cash delivery against withdrawal from account.
- Pick up of instruments against receipt (Clearing cheques/ Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Fund Transfer cheques)
- Delivery of Demand Draft/ Pay Order
- Submission of KYC documents
Various modes of requesting the above listed services shall include via e-mail, fax, telephonic instructions initiated by Self or through DBS India Relationship Managers or Branch Customer Service personnel.
List of Branch locations wherein doorstep banking service can be availed
DBS would offer the doorstep services within Municipal limits in the six cities of Mumbai Metropolitan Region(MMR) and Delhi-NCR Region. In other cities or locations where DBS branches are located, the doorstep banking services would be provided on a best effort basis.
How to avail services through DSB facility?
Customers can on-board the request under DSB facility by enrolling for the same. For the one-time enrollment, assistance would be provided by
DBS India Relationship Manager or Branch Customer Service personnel.
Eligibility criteria for availing DSB services
- Senior Citizen (more than 70 years of age)
- Differently abled or infirm persons (having medically certified chronic illness or disability)
- Visually impaired persons
For Doorstep Banking Services (DSB) Charge Schedule and General Terms and Conditions click here