DBS India Remit
This facility is for NRI customers who are based out of Singapore. Once they open a DBS Treasures account in Singapore, they can register for iBanking and provide details of their account in Singapore for remittance. They also need to provide details of the recipient account in India to complete the remittance process.
Mentioned below are the benefits of DBS India Remit:
- Fastest and most cost-effective way to remit funds between Singapore and India
- Beneficiaries credited within 24 hours of DBS Treasures receiving instruction (before 11:30 AM IST)
- Fixed preferential exchange rates at the time of the transaction, with customers notified of the exact rupee amount to be credited
- SMS updates on the transaction status
- Transactions backed by our award-winning MoneySafe* guarantee