500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
At a Glance
Loan eligibility is largely dependent on the income and repayment capacity of the individual(s). There are other factors that determine the eligibility of home loans such as age, financial position / obligations, credit history / score, savings history, the stability & continuity of occupation, etc.
To make your life even more comfortable, try the online DBS Treasures home loan eligibility calculator. This calculator is easy to use and it takes a few seconds to estimate your eligibility.
*Denotes Mandatory Fields
Please select option
(min Rs. 1,00,000 max Rs. 10,00,00,000)
Restricted to 50% of Net Monthly Income
(min 12, max 300)
(min 6.5%, max 14%)
- Results generated by the calculator are indicative in nature. The Calculator is not intended to provide its user with results that are either certified by the Bank or are an obligation, assurance, warranty, undertaking or commitment of the Bank, under any circumstances. The Calculator is only a tool that assists the user arrive at results of various illustrative scenarios generated from data input by the user. The Bank is not responsible for any reason, for any errors in any outcome resulting from the use of calculator. The use of the calculator is entirely at the risks of the user. Results from the use of the calculator are not intended to be a substitute for financial statements and certificates and/or professional advice.
Please find below a general list of criteria that all banks consider before giving you a home loan:
- Current Age and Years to Retirement: Banks usually prefer applicants who have a longer work life. That is because they have a steady income source for a longer time.
- Age Limit: The age range limit is usually between 21 to 65 years, whether you are employed or have your own business.
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 1 lakh p.m.
- Minimum Income from Business: Rs. 12 lakh p.a.
- Maximum Loan Tenure: 25 years.
- Credibility: The present and the future income of applicant(s). A clean repayment record is considered positive for your credit score.
How to Apply
Now that you have seen how easy it is to determine your home loan eligibility go ahead and apply for a DBS Treasures home loan. Get the benefits of attractive interest rates, special processing fees and a dedicated mortgage specialist.
Apply Now A Relationship Manager will reach out to you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
As people grow older, their ability to earn and repay loans may reduce. This is why banks usually factor in age and income while calculating home loan eligibility.
Yes, a credit score can be improved to enhance home loan eligibility by making timely repayment of existing loans, lowering overall debt and reducing the number of concurrent loans taken.