500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Home Loan Balance Transfer
At a Glance
A home loan balance transfer will allow you to transfer your existing home loan to DBS Treasures at competitive interest rates along with a host of incredible features. We offer you a seamless way to transfer your current home loan to a lower interest rate loan. What’s more, you will get to enjoy DBS Treasures premium banking services and privileges.
We provide you with all the assistance and support needed for transferring your home loan to DBS Treasures and we ensure that a dedicated home loan specialist will help you navigate this process.
- Lower processing fees: With DBS Treasures, we ensure that you pay lower fees up to INR 10,000/- plus applicable taxes.
- Tenure: A flexible tenure up to 25 years ensures that applicants can repay the loan in a time frame that they find comfortable.
- Lower EMIs: Attractive interest rates allow for lower EMIs and better financial planning.
- No hidden charges: There is complete transparency on charges before, during and after your loan application process.
- Additional amount: You can request us for a top-up loan along with your existing home balance transfer.
Eligibility and Documents Required
To apply for a Home Loan Balance Transfer, you need to submit the following documents for all applicants / co-applicants along with the completed and signed application form.
Identity Proof and Residence Proof
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with the Aadhaar number masked)
- For salaried professionals
- The last 3 months' salary slips
- Bank statement for the last 6 months showing salary credits
- Form-16 and IT returns for the last 2 years
- Self Employed
- Income Tax Returns / Assessment orders for the last 2 years along with the computation of income (including e-acknowledgement) certified by a CA
- Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account along with auditor's report and all annexures
- Secondary income proofs if any (rental, dividend, interest, etc.)
- Bank Statements for the last 6 months (all bank accounts)
- List of Documents (LOD): The existing lender's statement stating the list of property documents held by them.
- Copy of the property documents (including Own Contribution Proof).
Other important documents
- Current outstanding balance via a letter from your existing financial institution.
- Proof of your contribution towards the purchase of the home (independent of the loan)
- An employment contract or an appointment letter where your tenure with the current employment is less than 1 year
- Professional qualification certificate for self-employed professionals
- Proof of timely repayment of other ongoing loans for the last 6 months
- Passport size photograph for all applicants to be affixed on the application form with a signature partly across the photograph and the form
- Cheque for processing fees favouring DBS Bank India Limited – Name of the Applicant
The list of documents mentioned above are indicative and acceptance of these documents is based on DBS Bank's credit policy as applicable at the time of loan application. For more details, you can speak to your Relationship Manager (RM) or visit the nearest branch.
How to Apply
Apply Now A Relationship Manager will reach out to you shortly.
*Terms & conditions apply. Credit at sole discretion of DBS Bank India Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide home loans for a maximum of 25 years.
No, there are no hidden charges when you transfer your home loan to DBS Treasures.
Yes, you can avail a top-up loan once you transfer your existing home loan to DBS Treasures.