500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Telegraphic Fund Transfer from Australia
At a Glance
Renowned for its natural bounty and metropolitan cities, Australia in Oceania provides excellent employment and growth opportunities, attracting immigrants from all corners of the world. NRIs in Australia can utilise secure money transfer services to send funds to India with DBS Treasures. Initiate speedy Telegraphic Money Transfer from Australia to India for hassle-free fund transfers.
Telegraphic Funds Transfer from Australia with DBS
In recent years, Australia has become one of the world’s top immigrant destinations. It is one of the few countries to welcome immigrants into its workforce. These incredible opportunities for personal and professional growth make Australia attractive to Non-Resident Indians. While residing here as an NRI, you can fulfil your financial obligations in India with DBS Treasures’ Telegraph Fund Transfers from Australia.
The process of sending money overseas has become much simpler due to Telegraph Transfers. A Telegraphic transfer is an electronic funds transfer conducted through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) messaging network. Most banks and financial institutions worldwide use the SWIFT network and codes for the purpose of sending and receiving money across international borders. At DBS, we have integrated this technology and provide seamless remittance services, enabling you to transfer funds from Australia to India with utmost ease.
Features and Benefits
Enjoy the following benefits with the Telegraphic Transfer from Australia to India offered by DBS:
- Conduct international transfers while enjoying attractive exchange rates.
- Transfer funds to India using a trusted and reliable remittance method.
- The fund transfer occurs speedily, within 24-28 hours in specific geographies and 1-4 working days in other countries.
- Transfer funds in 19 foreign currencies through DBS Treasures’ network of corresponding banks worldwide.
Telegraphic Fund Transfer from Australia – The Steps
Foreign Telegraphic Transfers from Australia to India are simple. Here’s how a Telegraphic Transfer Works.
- Log into your DBS internet banking account, or visit your nearest DBS bank branch.
- Check the current currency conversion rates, transfer fees and charges, and the applicable taxes.
- Fill in the transfer form and provide the necessary details.
Money will be deducted from the sender’s account (correspondent bank) and credited to the beneficiary account when the transaction is processed.
How to Apply?
A DBS Relationship Manager will reach out to you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, apart from initiating telegraphic transfers online via internet banking, you can visit your nearest bank branch for offline fund transfers.
You need to provide the following details to initiate a Telegraphic Money Transfer from Australia to India:
- Your name, address, and bank account number.
- The chosen currency for making the payment.
- Beneficiary details like their name, bank name and branch with address, beneficiary bank account number and SWIFT Code of the beneficiary’s bank.
- Details of intermediary banks, if needed.
- The purpose of transferring money.
With a Telegraph Fund Transfer, the beneficiary will receive the intended amount within 1-4 business days, depending on the country where the beneficiary is based and the country from where the fund transfer occurs.