500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
NRI Home Loan Documents Required
At a Glance
Here’s a list of documents required for an NRI Home Loan:
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Last 6 months overseas bank statement (in which salary is getting credited)
- Latest 6 months NRE / NRO bank statement of India account
- Latest 2 years income tax return. (if working for the same company for more than 2 years, one year income tax return is sufficient)
- In case of balance transfer, sanction letter of existing loans and loan account statement
- Latest credit bureau (overseas CIBIL) report
- HR confirmation letter mentioning designation, gross salary, present address, contact number and date of joining
- Work permit / CDC required
- All pages of passport copy (applicant & co-applicant) along with valid work VISA
- PAN Card (applicant & co-applicant)
- 2 photographs attached on application form
- Property documents
- Chain of all existing agreements
- Copy of share certificate (front & back)
- Occupancy certificate or approved plan & CC
- In case of purchase, draft agreement
How to ApplyCall 1860 267 1234 / 1800 209 4555 / +91 44 6685 4555
Frequently Asked Questions
The loan amounts depend on the repayment capacity of the borrower and the city in which the property is located.
We recommend you set up auto-debit instructions to pay your EMIs. Click here to know our EMI payment options.
The maximum loan tenure is 25 years; the higher the term of the loan, the lower is your EMI.
In case you cannot do the process in person, you can appoint a local co-applicant and apply for the loan.