500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
NRI Savings Account Interest Rates
At a Glance
There are many advantages to opening an account with DBS Treasures. You get competitive NRI account interest rates and over 40 privileges to choose from with an NRI savings account with DBS Treasures. Our NRE and NRO accounts have a host of features and they also offer preferential rates on remittances.
NRE / NRO Savings Account Interest Rates
Here are our new rates w.e.f. 3rd January 2022.
|Nature||Rate of Interest (per annum)|
|NRO/NRE||Balance up to Rs. 1 lakh will get 3.25% interest rates|
|Any balances over and above Rs. 1 lakh and up to Rs. 5 lakhs will get 3.5% on the incremental amount*|
|Any balances over and above Rs. 5 lakhs will get 3% on the incremental amount*|
- Interest will be paid at quarterly rests or on any other rests as the Bank may decide from time to time.
- Interest will be calculated on daily available balance or as required by the regulator or as a result of banks own decision.
- Rate of interest on Savings is subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the Bank and/or in accordance with directives from RBI.
- For senior citizens, above rates would apply.
- For Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account, above domestic rates would apply.
How to Apply
A Relationship Manager will reach out to you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
We calculate NRI account interest rates based on the end-of-day account balance you maintain while interest is paid out at a quarterly frequency every year. This may be subject to change.
At DBS Treasures, we update any change in our NRO and NRE savings account interest rates on our website instantly.
NRE interest rates are exempt from taxes in India whereas interest earned in your NRO account may be taxable in India.