500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Experience higher interest rates
At a Glance
Accessible the way you want, our savings account combines convenience with attractive interest rates.
Easy access to your savings
Online, on your mobile device or via ATM
From 3.5% to 5%* depending on your balance
Options for overseas savers
NRE and NRO accounts available
Features & Benefits
Domestic / NRO / NRE Savings Account
|Daily Balance||Rate of Interest|
|Daily balance up to Rs. 1 lakh||3.5%|
|Daily balance of above Rs. 1 lakh and up to Rs. 2 lakhs||5%*|
|Daily balance of above Rs. 2 lakhs and up to Rs. 20 lakhs||3.5%*|
|Daily balance of above Rs. 20 lakhs and up to Rs. 50 lakhs||3.75%*|
|Daily balance of above Rs. 50 lakhs||4%|
- *Interest rate revised as above w.e.f. 1st July 2020.
- *Interest rate up to 30th June 2020 is:
- Domestic / NRO / NRE: 3.5% p.a on balance upto Rs. 1 lakh; 6% p.a on balance above Rs. 1 lakh and upto Rs. 2 lakhs; 4% p.a. on balance above Rs. 2 lakhs and upto Rs. 5 lakhs; and 4% p.a on balance above Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Interest will be paid at quarterly rests or on any other rests as the Bank may decide from time to time.
- Interest will be calculated on daily available balance or as required by the regulator or as a result of banks own decision.
- Rate of interest on Savings is subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the Bank and/or in accordance with directives from RBI.
- For senior citizens, above rates would apply.
- For Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account, above domestic rates would apply.
How to Apply
Call 1860 267 1234 / 1800 209 4555 / +91 44 6685 4555
Thank you. Your feedback will help us serve you better.
Was this information useful ?
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?
Enter only letters, numbers or @!$&-/()',.