500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Experience higher interest rates
At a Glance
Accessible the way you want, our savings account combines convenience with attractive interest rates.
Easy access to your savings
Online, on your mobile device or via ATM
From 3% to 4%* depending on your balance
Options for overseas savers
NRE and NRO accounts available
Features & Benefits
Domestic / NRO / NRE Savings Account
|Nature||Rate of Interest (per annum)|
|Domestic||Balance up to Rs. 1 lakh will get 3.25% interest rates|
|Any balances over and above Rs. 1 lakh and up to Rs. 2 lakhs will get 3.5% on the incremental amount*|
|Any balances over and above Rs. 2 lakhs and up to Rs. 5 lakhs will get 4% on the incremental amount*|
|Any balances over and above Rs. 5 lakhs and up to Rs. 5 Cr will get 3% on the incremental amount*|
|Any balances over and above Rs. 5 Cr will get 3.75% on the incremental amount thereon|
- *Interest rate revised as above w.e.f. 12th Feb 2021.
- *Interest rate up to 11th Feb 2021 is:
- Domestic / NRO / NRE: 3.50% p.a on balance upto Rs. 1 lakh; 4% p.a on balance above Rs. 1 lakh and upto Rs. 5 lakhs; and 3.75% on balance above Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- Interest will be paid at quarterly rests or on any other rests as the Bank may decide from time to time.
- Interest will be calculated on daily available balance or as required by the regulator or as a result of banks own decision.
- Rate of interest on Savings is subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the Bank and/or in accordance with directives from RBI.
- For senior citizens, rates as per above table would apply.
- For Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account, above domestic rates would apply.
How to Apply
Call 1860 267 1234 / 1800 209 4555 / +91 44 6685 4555
Thank you. Your feedback will help us serve you better.
Was this information useful?
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?
Enter only letters, numbers or @!$-(),.