Remittance Cashback Offer
Offer: Get 1% cashback up to Rs. 1,000 when you remit money abroad for the first time using digibank by DBS, the digital banking partner for your Treasures account. The minimum transaction amount should be Rs. 50,000.
Offer Period: 31st January, 2020 to 31st December, 2020.
- Customers having a Resident Indian Treasures account are eligible for the offer.
- Minimum transaction amount should be Rs. 50,000.
- Applicable only if the first remittance transaction on digibank by DBS is done within the offer period and the minimum transaction amount is Rs. 50,000.
- Remittance transaction should be initiated only in following currencies - USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, SGD, HKD and AUD.
- Remittance transaction should be completed as per the digibank remit process with respect to cut-off times, transaction amount limits, purpose of remittance, applicable fees / GST charges and other terms & conditions mentioned in following links:
- digibank Remit for Treasures process: https://www.dbs.com/in/treasures/deposits/pay-with-ease/remittance-services/overseas-remittances
- digibank Remit for Treasures FAQs: https://www.dbs.com/in/treasures/deposits/pay-with-ease/remittance-services/overseas-remittances
- digibank Remit for Treasures - Terms & Conditions: https://www.dbs.com/in/treasures/deposits/pay-with-ease/remittance-services-tnc.page
- digibank Remit for Treasures - Declaration: https://www.dbs.com/in/treasures/deposits/pay-with-ease/remittance-services-declaration.page
- Customers who do not meet any of the above criteria will not be eligible for the cashback under this offer.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is brought to you by DBS Bank India Limited ("DBS").
- The cashback will be credited within 90 days in your Treasures account from the end of offer Period date on best effort basis.
- The offer is not transferable and non-negotiable.
- The exchange rate will be as per the last working day of the calendar month in which the first remittance transaction has been completed.
- DBS shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the eligible customer about the cash back under the offer.
- You will not be entitled for cashback on first remittance if your Treasures account is blocked or closed before cashback is credited.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the customer and DBS will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- Customer is not eligible if remittance transaction is not completed or the remittance amount has not reached in beneficiary’s account (i.e. remittance transaction is rejected, reversed or cancelled)
- DBS reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. DBS also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of any issue relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any customer, DBS decision shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the customer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The offer by DBS is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines / regulations and as per DBS extant guidelines from time to time.
- DBS reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.