CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The definitions used in these Contest Terms and Conditions shall be the same as the definitions used in the Terms and Conditions which you may read at http://www.dbs.com/terms or obtain a copy at any DBS or POSB branch, which shall be incorporated by reference in these Contest Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and Additional Terms & Conditions (defined below).
3. The Contest will be held via 1 or more social media platforms including but not limited to the following:
(a) Instagram (dbsbank/ https://www.instagram.com/dbsbank/)
(b) Tiktok (dbssg/ https://www.tiktok.com/@dbssg)
(c) Facebook (dbs.sg/ https://www.facebook.com/dbs.sg/)
(d) Youtube (dbs/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DBS)
(e) Twitter (dbsbank/ https://twitter.com/dbsbank )
4. DBS will, in its sole discretion, determine the winner(s) (“Winner”) and prize(s) (“Prize”) of the Contest in accordance with the contest mechanics and other details (including the term of the Contest) as set out in the relevant Social Media Platform post for the Contest (“Additional Terms & Conditions”).
6. DBS reserves the right to discontinue any Contest at any time without notice and/or liability
7. Participants must be, as at the date of submitting an application for the Contest:
(a) Singapore citizens, Singapore permanent residents or holders of a valid employment pass working in Singapore; and
(b) above sixteen (16) years of age.
8. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
(a) employees and contract staff of DBS/POSB (permanent and temporary) and their immediate family members;
(b) employees of vendors, advertising agencies or external auditors of DBS and any other parties which are directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the Contest.
9. Each participant must be an existing user of the relevant Social Media Platform and the account must have been set up for more than 3 months before the commencement date of the Contest
10. DBS reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or refuse or cancel the Prize in
the event that
(a) the participant does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or is ineligible to
participate in the Contest; and/or
(b) there is a suspected or actual fraudulent behaviour, cheating or violating of the Contest Terms & Conditions and/or Additional Terms & Conditions.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
11. DBS will notify the Winner in accordance with the Additional Terms & Conditions (“Notification”). Notwithstanding anything in the Additional Terms & Conditions, DBS retains the full discretion to determine or vary the time and/or manner of the Notification. By participating in this Contest, you agree to DBS using and posting your respective Social Media Platform(s) user name in the Notification for the purposes of this Contest.
12. Within 3 calendar days from the date of the Notification, each Winner is required to provide DBS, in accordance with the notification requirements under the Additional Terms & Conditions, with his/her full name (as stated in his/her NRIC or FIN or Passport), NRIC or FIN or Passport Number, mobile number, to DBS, in order to claim the Prize.
13. If the Winner does not respond with the information as required by DBS set out above, within the stipulated time period of 3 calendar days from the date of the Notification, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited all rights to the Prize.
14. In the event that a Winner is ineligible, disqualified, does not claim the Prize, is un-contactable for any reason and/or deemed to have forfeited all rights to the Prize, DBS at its sole discretion may decide if a replacement Winner should be selected.
15. The Winner of the Contest will receive the Prize, details of which are set out under the Additional Terms & Conditions.
16. The Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability. Value of the Prize may vary. DBS reserves the right to replace the Prize with items of similar value without prior notice.
17. To redeem the Prize, the Winner must follow the instructions which will be communicated by DBS.
18. DBS makes no representation or warranty as to the Prize.
19. Notwithstanding anything in the Additional Terms & Conditions or in any further instructions communicated by DBS, DBS retains the full discretion to determine or vary the time and/or manner of communication to the Winner, as well as the time, place and/or manner of redemption of the Prize by the Winner.
20. DBS is not responsible for any errors, non-delivery or missing of entries, due to malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer or mobile telephone equipment, software or network failure including any injury or damage to the participant’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials for the purpose of the Contest.
21. DBS’ decision on all matters relating to or in connection with this Contest, including the award of the Prize, disqualification of any participant and/or in every situation, shall be final and binding. No queries, correspondence, claims, challenges or appeals will be entertained regarding DBS’s decision on the same.
23. In the event of any inconsistency between (i) these Contest Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Contest, these terms and conditions will prevail.
24. Unless otherwise stated, this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any of the Social Media Platform. By participating in this Contest you agree to a complete release of the relevant Social Media Platform from any claims.
25. DBS may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Contest without any notice or liability to any participant or party.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF A PARTICIPANT
29. Please be advised that any materials posted on the relevant Social Media Platform(s) are subject to viewing and possible public downloading by third party viewers and DBS shall not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from this.
Recommended for you