Scaling towards zero food waste in fish farming

BY THE STRAITS TIMES, 03 DEC 2020
 

Fish fillets are usually consumers' preferred choice as they are more convenient to store, prepare and eat. However, these fillets only make up 40% of the fish, leaving the remaining 60% potentially wasted

In this second instalment of a six-part series on food waste, DBS, in partnership with The Sunday Times, finds out how one fishery company is working with home-grown restaurant chain The Soup Spoon to reduce waste.

Next
You May Also Like

Recommended for you

Based on similar interests
Based on your read
Recommended
Popular
Latest
Last Read