About DBS China
DBS Bank opened its first representative office in Beijing in 1993 and was among the first group of foreign banks and the first Singapore bank to incorporate in China in May 2007.
DBS China currently operates out of 12 branches and 23 sub-branches and has more than doubled its staff strength to over 1,900. DBS China’s business focuses are institutional banking, global transaction services, treasury and markets, SME banking as well as consumer banking targeting the affluent segments.
- Focus on selected SOE as well as high quality POES
- Well cordinated onshore/offshore framework with Hong kong and Singapore, to better serve customers with cross-border financing and transaction needs.
- Competitive advantage: Good credit rating, amongst the highest in Asia; Government background; Asian network and connectivitty and strong product capabilitites particulary in Treasury and Markets as well as Cash and Trade.
- Focus on affluent segments, especially HNWIs
- Competitive advantage: Innovative products and tailor-made options for HNWIs; customer-centric services; exclusive Treasures priviledeg; Comprehensive digital capability and persoanlized engagement; strong Asia connectivity