About DBS China
DBS Bank opened its first representative office in Beijing in 1993 and was among the first group of foreign banks and the first Singaporean bank to incorporate in China in May 2007.
DBS China currently operates out of 12 branches and 21 sub-branches and has more than doubled its staff strength to over 1,900. DBS China’s business focuses are institutional banking, global transaction services, treasury and markets, SME banking as well as consumer banking targeting the affluent segments.
- Focus on selected SOEs as well as high quality POEs
- Well coordinated onshore/offshore framework with Hong Kong SAR and Singapore, to better serve customers with cross-border financing and transaction needs.
- Competitive advantage: Good credit rating, amongst the highest in Asia; Government background; Asian network and connectivity and strong product capabilities particularly in Treasury and Markets as well as Cash and Trade.
- Focus on affluent segments, especially HNWIs
- Competitive advantage: Innovative products and tailor-made options for HNWIs; customer-centric services; exclusive Treasures privileges; Comprehensive digital capability and personalized engagement; strong Asia connectivity