DBS General Terms & Conditions apply:-
You agree that this Chilli Paneer Contests that you are about to enter into on the website www.Chilli Paneerfilm.com or the associated social media properties are governed by the following Terms and conditions.
Further, the associated social media website through which the contest will be concluded may have supplemental rules and conditions, however, the following general rules apply absent contrary terms in any supplemental rules or conditions for the Chilli Paneer Contest.
- Your Chilli Paneer Contest entry is User Generated Content and subject to all provisions of these terms that govern your submission and our use of your User Generated Content.
- DBS Bank Ltd (hereinafter referred to as ‘WE’), may disqualify entries that are late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid.
- Chilli Paneer Contest entries are limited to one per person and entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities are not permitted.
- Use of automated entries, votes or other programs is prohibited and all such entries (or votes) will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate a competition/ the Chilli Paneer Contest or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant or entry at any time without giving advance notice.
- We will do so if it cannot be guaranteed the competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons, or if we suspect that any person has manipulated entries or results, provided false information, or acted unethically.
- If we cancel or terminate a competition, prizes may be awarded in any manner we deem fair and appropriate consistent with local laws governing the competition.
- To enter a competition, you must be at least 18 years of age, and a citizen of India.
- No purchase of products is necessary to enter a competition and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- Competitions are not open to our employees (or their immediate families) or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- We reserve the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and potential winning entries, and to award any prize to a winner in person. Competitions are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Potential winners who are residents in jurisdictions where competitions require an element of skill may be required to answer a mathematical test in order to be eligible to win a prize.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available, except that we (or the party providing a prize) reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes cannot be transferred (except immediate family member) or sold by winners. Only the number of prizes stated for the competition is available to be won and all prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by the date provided in connection with the competition, after which no alternate winners will be selected or unclaimed prizes awarded.
- Unless otherwise disclosed in the prize description prior to entry, winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with claiming a prize.
- All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner, although we reserve the right to withhold applicable taxes and each winner agrees to complete any required tax forms.
- Your acceptance of a prize constitutes agreement to participate in reasonable publicity related to the competition and grants us an unconditional right to us to use your name, town or city and state, province or country, likeness, prize information and statements by you about the competition for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes and to comply with applicable law and regulations, all without additional permission or compensation.
- As a condition of receiving a prize, winners (or their parents or guardians) may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and publicity release.
- The Chilli Paneer Contest and the prizes are subject to force majeure events.
- Chilli Paneer Contest and the prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or kind and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or packages, unless otherwise indicated.
- The tax liability, duties, levies by whatever name called in connection with the Offers shall be borne by the Customer/s.
- Any dispute arising out of these Chilli Paneer Contest and the prizes or the terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
- We shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy of service rendered by or through the prizes received by you and for any loss of whatsoever nature suffered by you.
- Customer/s is/are not bound in any manner to participate in these Chilli Paneer Contest and the prizes. Any participation by the Customer/s shall be voluntary.
- We will use best efforts to ensure that the Chilli Paneer Contest and the prizes and any other offers are provided as described, but the Customer/s shall not make any claim or seek compensation against DBS Bank Ltd, even in the event that the Chilli Paneer Contest and the prizes or the offers are not provided or provided as described.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to the DBS Bank International Debit Card.
- Each benefit/privilege under these Offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the service provider of the prizes. Customer/s is/are solely responsible for checking and complying with such terms and conditions in addition to those stated in these terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of this competition are subject to change without any prior notice
- All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.