CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The definitions used in these Contest Terms and Conditions shall be the same as the definitions used in the Terms and Conditions which you may read at https://www.dbs.com/terms or obtain a copy at any DBS or POSB branch, which shall be incorporated by reference in these Contest Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Contest will be held from 15 October 2021 to 29 October 2021, 2359 hours (“Contest Period”).
In this Contest, participants are to provide a written entry on DBS’ Instagram page stating a tip on how to save money (“Participant Post”), according to the details set out below.
Participants shall submit their entries on DBS’ Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/dbsbank/ by commenting on a post uploaded by DBS in relation to this Contest (“Contest Post”). Participants must enter their Participant Post as an entry for the Contest during the Contest Period.
4. If a participant has submitted multiple entries, the LATEST Participant Post submitted before 2359 on 29 October 2021 will be treated as the final entry.
5. DBS will, in its sole discretion, pick 5 participants with the best tips as the winners of the Contest (“Winners”).
7. Participants must be, as at 15 October 2021:
(a) Singapore citizens, Singapore permanent residents or holders of a valid employment pass working in Singapore; and
(b) above sixteen (16) years of age.
8. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
(a) employees and contract staff of DBS/POSB (permanent and temporary) and their immediate family members.
(b) employees of vendors, advertising agencies or external auditors of DBS and any other parties which are directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the Contest.
9. Each participant must be an existing Instagram user and the account must have been set up for more than 3 months before 15 October 2021.
10. DBS reserves the right to disqualify any participant in the event that the participant does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or is ineligible to participate in the Contest.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
11. DBS will notify the Winners on or before 15 November 2021 by posting a reply comment to the Winners’ Participant Posts (“Notification”). By participating in this Contest, you agree to DBS using and posting your Instagram user name in the Notification for the purposes of this Contest.
12. Within 3 calendar days from the date of the Notification, each Winner is required to provide DBS with his/her full name (as stated in his/her NRIC or FIN or Passport), email address, mobile number, by way of a private message to DBS, in order to claim the Prize.
13. If the Winner does not respond with the information as required by DBS set out above, within the stipulated time period of 3 calendar days from the date of the Notification, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited all rights to the Prize.
14. In the event that a Winner is ineligible, disqualified, does not claim the Prize, is un-contactable for any reason and/or deemed to have forfeited all rights to the Prize, DBS at its sole discretion may decide if a replacement Winner should be selected.
15. The Winners of the Contest will each receive SGD 20 NTUC FairPrice e-voucher (“Prize”).
16. The Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability. Value of the Prize may vary. DBS reserves the right to replace the Prize with items of similar value without prior notice.
17. To redeem the Prize, the Winners are to follow the instructions which will be communicated by DBS.
18. The terms and conditions of the Prize set out by NTUC FairPrice apply.
19. DBS makes no representation or warranty as to the Prize. Any dispute about the Prize must be resolved directly with the supplier of the Prize.
20. DBS is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize.
21. DBS is not responsible for any errors, non-delivery or missing of entries, due to malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer or mobile telephone equipment, software or network failure including any injury or damage to the participant’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials for the purpose of the Contest.
22. DBS’ decision on all matters relating to or in connection with this Contest, including the award of the Prize, disqualification of any participant and/or in every situation, shall be final and binding. No queries, correspondence, claims, challenges or appeals will be entertained regarding DBS’s decision on the same.
24. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Contest, these terms and conditions will prevail.
25. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or NTUC FairPrice. By participating in this Contest you agree to a complete release of Instagram and NTUC FairPrice from any claims.
26. DBS may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Contest without any notice or liability to any participant or party.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF A PARTICIPANT
Please be advised that all materials posted on Instagram are subject to viewing and possible public downloading by third party viewers and DBS shall not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from this.
Recommended for you