Local, Made Good Terms & Conditions
- All customers are eligible for the “Local, Made Good” Programme (“Programme”) unless otherwise stated.
- Offer is not valid with any other on-going promotions, offers, vouchers, rebates or privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- All information is correct at time of print. DBS will not assume responsibility for changes which occur after print.
- DBS and the enterprises participating in the Programme (“Participants”) reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions without notice, or withdraw or discontinue the Programme at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
- Amendments to the Programme, including but not limited to changes to existing privileges, terms and conditions will be updated on Local, Made Good (dbs.com). Information on the website supersedes all prior communications.
- DBS is not an agent of the Participants or vice versa.
- DBS makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Participant’s goods and services. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the Participants(s).
- DBS shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of Participant’s goods and services.
- Terms and conditions apply.