Social Enterprise Grant Programme
Social enterprises must
- Innovative social enterprises that have a proven business model and track record in sales and profitability.
- Demonstrate track record in environment &/ or social impact
- Demonstrate opportunities for growth and potential to scale-up
Grants between SGD 50,000 and SGD 250,000 to support social enterprises
Registered or operating in Singapore, China, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong and/or Taiwan.
Special grant category for ‘Zero Food Waste’
Businesses working towards Zero Food Waste, such as reducing food loss along the supply chain, managing food surplus or upcycling food waste.
We welcome applications from social enterprises looking to scale up their business and social and/or environment impact in Asia.
- For-profit registered business entity with a presence in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia and Taiwan
- Have a proven business model, a good market track record, and clear scale-up plans for the business
- Have a committed social and/or environment mission and impact measurement framework
How to Apply
Applications will only be accepted in English, Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia. Only one application will be accepted per social enterprise. Social enterprises that submit multiple applications in the same application period will be disqualified.
Applications received before Tuesday, 15 June 2021, 2359hrs (Singapore time, GMT+8) will be evaluated in 2021. Applications received thereafter will be reviewed in the next Evaluation Period in 2022.
Please ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions of the grant and are eligible to apply.
By clicking this link you will be taken to another DBS owned site to complete the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Expand to new markets
- Increase social impact and enhance impact measurement framework
- Deepen innovation, technology and platform capabilities
- Protect intellectual assets
- Grow a core team
- Improve operational efficiencies / production capacities
- Expand brand and marketing capabilities
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Individuals applying for fellowships and stipends
- Religious organisations for religious purposes, election campaigns, general fund-raising drives or event sponsorships
- Proven track record
- Proven business model with sustainable year-on-year growth
- Strong traction in sales and market demand
- Strong track record in financials and metrics
- Demonstration of environment &/or social impact
- Follows impact measurement frameworks to measure outcomes
- Track record in impact towards defined stakeholders and beneficiary groups
- Potential to scale-up
- Leverage technology and platforms to scale-up
- Innovative with differentiated product, offering and business model
- Strong pipeline of opportunities for growth
- Strong leadership & team
- Leadership is visionary and capable of leading the company to scale-up
- Team has relevant experience and skills to execute on expansion plans
|Grant Programme Infosheet||Download|
|Terms & Conditions||Download|