Global Transaction Services (GTS)
As a highly rated Asian bank, DBS Australia’s GTS can facilitate your trade and cash flows, optimising working capital, minimising operating risk and optimising your use of free cash generated through your businesses and operating activities.
Cash — Accounts, Payments and Collections.
We offer a range of cash management services, including market-leading, payments, collections and account management backed by our strong credit ratings.
Our award-winning online platform IDEAL, offers mobile services and connectivity solutions. We have extensive expertise to deliver tailored cash management solutions, to help you make the most of cash generated through your business activities. Our corporate clients are able to place operating cash balances and deposits throughout the DBS Bank Group, to optimise cash yields whilst taking comfort from our strong credit rating as “the Safest Bank in Asia”.
Trade — Import, Export, Working Capital and Management of Trade Risk.
DBS offers an extensive range of trade finance products to support your trade finance flows, both in Australia and within DBS Bank Group. Products are designed and implemented to support your needs, managing risk, maximising efficiencies in your balance sheet and optimising your working capital needs. The trade finance products include the following:
- Letter of Credit Issuance
- Import Financing
- Inward Bill Collection (DA/DP)
- Shipping Guarantee/Air Waybill Endorsement
- Letter of Credit Advising
- Letter of Credit Confirmation
- Letter of Credit Negotiation/Discounting
- Transferable Letter of Credit
- Outward Bill Collection (DA/DP)
- Export Bill Financing under Documentary Collection (DA/DP)
- Export Pre-shipment Financing
- Export Open Account Post-Shipment Financing
- Banker's Guarantee/ Standby Letter of Credit
- Accounts Receivable Purchase
- Supply-Chain Financing
DBS links its international clients to its Asian network, delivering local expertise with the scale of an international bank.