SG Analytics Capability Enhancement Programme, Data Science
At A Glance
- Open to fresh graduates or those with less than 2 years of working experience, with a Bachelor or Master in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), or other Data Science / Analytics specialisations
- Master graduates in AI, Machine Learning, or other Data Science / Analytics specialisations with 2 years or more of research or working experience in data analytics or software engineering
To develop full-stack data scientists with specialisations in advanced techniques
The Analytics Capability Enhancement (ACE) Programme – Data Scientists track is a data science programme designed to develop full-stack data scientist talent capable of building production-level AI/ML solutions.
As an ACE programme hire, you will
- Undergo on-the-job training to build a strong foundation in data science
- Develop full-stack data science skills such as problem framing, problem solving, data engineering, model development and production through immersion in various project stages
- Work on key analytics initiatives across multiple disciplines under the guidance and mentorship of experienced data scientists
- Have exposure and build deep expertise in specific AI/ML techniques
- Learn from and collaborate with other data scientists, data analysts, data engineers, machine learning engineers and the business teams to craft fit-for-purpose solutions that power the bank
Our Tech Stack
We have an in-house data platform – a consolidated place for data storage, building data pipelines and AI/ML models and deployment.
We provide Graphics Processing Units (GPU) environments to accelerate model development, testing and data science workbenches to enhance productivity.
We leverage technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and Hive for big data management in on-premise and cloud environments, and constantly refresh our technology tools to be ahead of the market.
If you have a passion for data science and enjoy solving business problems using advanced analytics, join our award-winning data science team today!
Applicant & Application Period
You are highly passionate about data science and enjoy solving business problems using advanced analytics. You Continuously experiment with new approaches and work collaboratively with colleagues to develop and deliver solutions that meet the (internal/external) customers’ needs.
- Fresh graduates from Bachelor or Master in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), or other Data Science/ Analytics specializations with less than 2 years of working experience
- Master graduate in AI, ML or other Data Science/ Analytics specializations with at least 2 years of research or working experience in data analytics or software engineering
The application for 2023 Analytics Capabilities Enhancement (ACE) Programme is now closed. Please check out this space for information on the 2024 intake in the 4th quarter of 2023.
Complete all Online assessments, Behavioural & Cognitive and Coding Assessments
Attend interview(s) with Senior Data Scientist(s) and HR
Receive offer to join the ACE Programme
Commencement of programme (Sep)
ACE Programme will commence at the end of third quarter every year.
ACE Programme will start recruitment in last quarter of the year.
Our training structure is based on a mix of experience, education and exposure. The intensive curriculum which includes banking and financial skills and concepts, business and personal effectiveness modules. After the initial training, ongoing training and development opportunities will also be provided.
We offer a competitive compensation package. You will learn more about the package during our recruitment process.
If you do not have a root degree in STEM or related disciplines, but have a minor/taken a few STEM or related disciplines module, you are welcomed to apply.
All Graduate Programmes are broad-based development programmes designed for high-potential individuals with a passion to build successful and fast-tracked careers in DBS. You will be placed on fast-track progression within the programme period. Opportunities for regional exposure will also be available for outstanding individuals who have performed well, to further enhance their career development
No. We welcome talents outside of the banking industry who wish to pivot and focus on a career in Banking and Finance.