Loans at Ease

Home Loan

Whether you're a first-time home buyer, investing in your dream home or changing homes - We have the right home loan offering to suit your needs.

DBS Home Loan

Special Features of DBS Home Loan:

  • For purchase of ready and under construction property: You can purchase a ready and under construction property from bank approved developers.
  • Attractive Interest rates: The interest rates for Home loans are very attractive and are catered to suit your needs.
  • Easy Home Loan up to INR 5 Crores: No matter, you dream big or small, our home loan has been made easy so that you can fulfil your dreams easily.
  • Flexible payment tenure up to 20 years: It gives you a higher eligibility to pay your tenure.
  • Home loans up to 80% of the property value: For loans up to Rs. 25 lakhs, you need to just pay 20% of the property value, and we shall fund the rest 80%.
  • Flexibility to pay interest only during the construction period: You have the facility to pay only your interest during the construction period.
  • Home Loan for NRIs: Home Loans are available for NRIs also at select countries.

Calculators

Have our Wealth Manager contact you

  • Apply Now
  • Visit any of our branches
  • Call our hotline at 1800 209 4555 / 1800 103 9897 / +91 44 6685 4555

FAQs

Terms & conditions apply*

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.

500

500
I agree to Terms & Conditions

How would you rate your DBS website experience?

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.

Please tell us more (Optional)

500

Which aspects of the DBS website experience can be improved further?

Please tell us more (Optional)

500
I agree to Terms & Conditions