Zepto Offer Terms and Conditions
Zepto Offer Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the offer?
- 20% Instant Discount with DBS Bank Credit and Debit Card transactions on purchase of grocery.
What is the offer duration?
- 1st August 2023 (00:00 Hours) to 31st August 2023 (23:59 Hours)
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
- Minimum transaction value: INR 499
- Maximum discount: 150
- Valid twice per month
- In the event the customer returns any/all products in the order placed during the Offer Period, thereby not maintaining the minimum purchase value, as required to avail the Offer, he/she shall not be eligible for the Offer. Accordingly, the amount availed as a discount under the Offer shall stand deducted from any refund(s) processed for the returned product(s).
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
- This offer is applicable on select products across grocery category.
- Offer will be listed on the product page, for all eligible products. Please check before making a purchase.
Is the offer applicable on all DBS Bank Cards?
- The offer is applicable for all DBS Bank Credit and Debit Cardholders (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cardholders’).
- The Offer is not applicable on payments made through EMI on DBS Bank Credit and Debit cards.
Will I get the offer if I pay using DBS Bank Cards via UPI?
- No, the offer will NOT apply on payments made from DBS Bank Cards via UPI payment option.
How many times can this offer be availed?
- Valid twice per month
Terms and Conditions
- This offer (“Offer”) is brought to you by DBS Bank India Limited (‘DBS Bank’) and Zepto (“KiranaKart Technologies Private Limited”) on https://www.zeptonow.com/ , Zepto: 10-Min Grocery Delivery app and https://www.zeptonow.com/ mobile site (collectively referred to as “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by KiranaKart Technologies Private Limited (Zepto, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and subsisting DBS Bank Credit and Debit Card (“Cardholder/You/Your” and “Card”).
- By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agrees to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (“T&C”);
- Offer Dates – 1st August 2023 (00:00 Hours) to 31st August 2023 (23:59 Hours)
- Under this offer, DBS Bank Credit and Debit Cardholders ('Cardholders') are eligible to get up to INR 150 Off on Grocery category during the Term, for purchase made/effected using active and valid DBS Bank Credit and Debit Cards ('Card').
- The Discount will be applied to the Net Cart Value (“NCV”). The minimum NCV to avail this Offer is INR 499 for Grocery.
- The maximum discount per Card during the Offer Period is INR 150, NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.
- The offer is applicable at https://www.zeptonow.com/, & Zepto: 10-Min Grocery Delivery(mobile Application)
- The offer is not applicable on payment via Net Banking or UPI.
Detailed Terms and Conditions:
- The Offer is valid for all DBS Bank Credit and Debit Cardholders.
- This Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking/ UPI payment option.
- The Offer is not applicable for cash on deliver and Card-on-delivery transactions.
- In case of cancellation of your order, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- DBS Bank and Zepto (KiranaKart Technologies Private Limited) reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit DBS Bank Credit and Debit Card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary, and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by DBS Bank to conduct further, similar, or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for DBS Bank Credit and Debit Cards holders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Cards. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement, EMI terms and conditions and DBS Bank account terms and conditions.
- DBS Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on the Platform.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Offer is non-transferable, non-negotiable and under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash/kind in lieu of DBS Bank or by Zepto (KiranaKart Technologies Private Limited).
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- DBS Bank and Zepto (KiranaKart Technologies Private Limited) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever or Offer is not configured or could not be availed or if card transaction fails due to any technical issue network issues, computer malfunction or any reason outside DBS Bank’s reasonable control.
- All government Levies like Goods and Service Tax, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence, and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority. The Offer shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and / or cannot be made for any reason whatsoever.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against DBS Bank.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the Zepto (KiranaKart Technologies Private Limited) and in no way DBS Bank shall be responsible for the same.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such a Cardholder shall be 18 years.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- In all matters relating to this Offer, the decision of DBS Bank shall be final and binding.