DBS - Big Bacchat Dhamaal
DBS - Big Bacchat Dhamaal
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the offer?
- 10% Instant Discount with DBS Bank Debit & Credit Card transactions on purchase of select products across Appliances, Electronics & Grocery categories, every Wednesday.
What is the offer duration?
- 5th March 2023 (00:00 Hours) to 28th June 2023 (23:59 Hours)
- Offer is valid only on Wednesday’s
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
- Categories: Appliances, Electronics, Grocery
- Minimum transaction value: INR 2,000
- Maximum discount: 250
- Appliances, Electronics
- Minimum transaction value: INR 5,000
- Maximum discount: 1,500
- Maximum discount of INR 1,500 per card during the Offer Period across the select categories combined
- In the event the customer returns any/all products in the order placed during the Offer Period, thereby not maintaining the minimum purchase value, as required to avail the Offer, he/she shall not be eligible for the Offer. Accordingly, the amount availed as a discount under the Offer shall stand deducted from any refund(s) processed for the returned product(s).
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
- This offer is applicable on select products across Appliances, Electronics & Grocery category.
- Offer will be listed on the product page, for all eligible products. Please check before making a purchase.
Is the offer applicable on all DBS Bank Cards?
- The offer is applicable on all DBS Bank Debit & Credit Cardholders, excluding Corporate Cardholders (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cardholders’).
- The Offer is not applicable on payments made through EMI on DBS Bank Credit cards.
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
- Yes, you can avail the offer and the offer will only apply on the amount paid through DBS Bank Debit and Credit Card against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 2,000 for Grocery and INR 5,000 for Appliances, Electronics.
Will I get the offer if I pay using DBS Bank Cards via UPI?
- No, the offer will NOT apply on payments made from DBS Bank Cards via UPI payment option.
How many times can this offer be availed?
- There is no limit on the number of transactions. However, the customer can avail a maximum discount of INR 1,500 per Debit & Credit Card during the offer duration.
- Maximum discount per card is a cumulative savings across all platforms of Flipkart (Flipkart, Grocery)
Terms and Conditions
- This offer (“Offer”) is co-sponsored by DBS Bank India Limited (‘DBS Bank’) and Flipkart Advanz Private Limited (“Flipkart Advanz”) on www.Flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively referred to as “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and subsisting DBS Bank Debit and Credit Card (“Cardholder/You/Your” and “Card”).
- By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agrees to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (“T&C”);
- Offer Dates - 5th March 2023 (00:00 Hours) to 28th June 2023 (23:59 Hours). Offer is valid only on Wednesday’s, unless extended by DBS Bank and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing.
- Under this offer, DBS Bank Credit Cardholders ('Cardholders') are eligible to get up to INR 1,500 Off across Appliances, Electronics, Grocery categories during the Term, for purchase made/effected using active and valid DBS Bank Debit & Credit Cards ('Card').
- The Discount will be applied to the Net Cart Value (“NCV”). The minimum NCV to avail this Offer is INR 2,000 for Grocery and INR 5,000 for Appliances & Electronics.
- The maximum discount per Card during the Offer Period is INR 1,500, NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.
- The offer is applicable at flipkart.com, m.flipkart.com & Flipkart mAPP (mobile Application)
- The offer is not applicable on payment via Net Banking or UPI.
- In case a customer makes partial payment through Flipkart Gift Card, Offer will apply only on the net amount paid using the Card. Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 2,000 for Grocery and INR 5,000 for Appliances & Electronics.
Detailed Terms and Conditions:
- The Offer is valid for all DBS Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders, excluding DBS Bank Corporate Cards.
- This Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking/ UPI payment option.
- The Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions.
- In case of cancellation of your order, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- DBS Bank and Flipkart Advanz reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit DBS Bank Credit Card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by DBS Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for DBS Bank Credit Cards holders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Cards. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement, EMI terms and conditions and DBS Bank account terms and conditions.
- Any query regarding this offer will be entertained till 28th July 2023. Post such date, Flipkart Advanz will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
- DBS Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on the Platform.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this offer are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers on the Platform and accordingly, DBS Bank or Flipkart Advanz in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Offer is non-transferable, non-negotiable and under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash/kind in lieu by DBS Bank or by Flipkart Advanz.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- DBS Bank will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by seller(s) on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of such seller(s) and without reference to DBS Bank.
- DBS Bank, Flipkart Advanz or the seller(s) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever or Offer is not configured or could not be availed or if card transaction fails due to any technical issue network issues, computer malfunction or any reason outside DBS Bank’s reasonable control.
- All government Levies like Goods and Service Tax, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority. The Offer shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and / or cannot be made for any reason whatsoever.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against DBS Bank.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither Flipkart Advanz nor DBS Bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such a Cardholder shall be 18 years.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- In the event the Flipkart App is downloaded from Apple’s App Store, note that Apple’s App Store is only an app downloading platform and in no way, shape or form, Apple is responsible/involved for any contest/offer being run on the Flipkart App.
- In all matters relating to this Offer, the decision of DBS Bank shall be final and binding.