Ashmore Dana Ekuitas Nusantara aims to obtain long-term capital gains through investments in equity securities that have been sold in the public offering and / or traded in the Indonesian Stock Exchange.
This product is managed by Ashmore, a specialist Emerging Markets investment manager with over 20 years of experience. Ashmore has managed IDR 507 billion as at December 2014.
Ashmore Dana Ekuitas Nusantara helps you to obtain adequate return on investment by considering liquidity and diversification.
- Offers prudent risk management during each market cycle
- Opportunity to identify maximum potential of each sector/stock through thorough fundamental analysis
- Maintain liquidity & volatility in generating a stable return
- Helps investor(s) identify potential opportunities pertaining to Indonesia’s infrastructure.
- Better performance than its benchmark (JCI) *past performance does not indicate future performance
The performance of Ashmore Dana Ekuitas Nusantara is as below based on May 2015 factsheet :
Should you need further information please contact your Treasures Relationship Manager or 24 hours DBSI Customer Centre at 1 500 327 / 69 327 (via mobile phone).
PT Bank DBS Indonesia is registered and supervised by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (“OJK”). Investing in mutual fund subject to risks including the possible loss of amount invested. Investor must read and fully understood the prospectus prior to investing in mutual fund. Ashmore Dana Ekuitas Nusantara is a mutual fund issued by PT Ashmore Asset Management Indonesia. Mutual fund is a capital market product not banking product and not guaranteed by PT Bank DBS Indonesia (the ”Bank”) and is not included as object of government guaranteed program. The Bank is only act as selling agent. Past performace does not represent future performance. Nett Asset Value (NAV) may go up or down depending on market condition.