Applied Wealth Management
At A Glance
Only applicable for NTU students who has selected “Applied Wealth Management” track as their specialisation
Students are required to pass our online assessments as well as an interview with our HR colleague
The Applied Wealth Management (AWM) Track
The new Applied Wealth Management (AWM) track is open to students enrolled in Nanyang Business School’s (NBS) Bachelor of Business programme from August 2017.
Students completing this new track will be offered full-time positions at DBS Bank before graduation. Starting out as a Wealth Management Associate in DBS Bank’s Consumer Banking Group, you’ll have the opportunity to then fast track your career across the Wealth Management career ladder.
Click here to view the AWM brochure.
Professional Attachment ~10 weeks
- DBS’ Digital Banking environment and various aspects of DBS Consumer Banking & Wealth Management
- Complete Capital Markets & Financial Advisory Services (CMFAs) Examinations
Experiential Semester Programme ~ 1 academic semester of 20 weeks
- Exposure and workships with various departments including Compliance & Risk Management, Products & Advisory, Data Analytics, Digital Innovation and Channel Management
- Attached to DBS Bank branches, experience customer interaction and learn bank operations
- Complete 4-AU Group Project supervised by DBS Bank and NBS Faculty
Applicant & Application Period
We’re looking for talented individuals who:
- Excellent communication skills with minimum bilingual fluency
- Quick to learn and flexible to adapt to changing situations
- Foster strong client relationships
- Share DBS PRIDE! Values and have outstanding qualities
- NTU Business undergraduates, specialising in Banking & Finance
Please find out more from your Nanyang Technological University’s Banking & Finance specialisation coordinators or visit the website here!