The DBS Foundation Grant Award is our flagship programme to recognise, reward and support businesses for impact, both Social Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Since 2014, DBS Foundation has provided more than SGD 13 million in grant funding to over 100 social enterprises and SMEs to scale their business model and deepen their social and/or environmental impact.
Who are we looking for?
Social enterprises and SMEs that have innovative solution(s) to tackle critical social or environmental issues, creating impact for the wider community outside of the company
Seeking social enterprises that are:
- Businesses with a mission to solve critical social and environmental challenges
Seeking SMEs that are:
- Pivoting away from their existing core businesses to be sustainable
- Developing new related product/ service line(s) that generate social or environmental impact.
What do we look out for?
What can the Grant Award be used for?
The grant award is a recognition towards the sustainability journey that your company has embarked on. The areas of social and environmental impact we support include:
- Promoting sustainable agriculture
- Improving access to food and nutrition
- Mental well-being
- Clean water
- Other well-being solutions