digiwali Diwali offer
- Use your physical digibank debit card (“debit card”) for a minimum of 3 transactions in a week to receive a voucher or a cashback. The details of the voucher or the cash-back will be mentioned in the communication sent by DBS Bank Ltd. (“DBS Bank”).
22nd October 2018, Monday to 25th November 2018, Sunday. The offer is divided into 5 weekly offers and the customer needs to make 3 transactions in a given week:
- Week 1: 22nd October to 28th October, 2018
- Week 2: 29th October to 4th November, 2018
- Week 3: 5th November to 11th November, 2018
- Week 4: 12th November to 18th November, 2018
- Week 5: 19th November to 25th November, 2018
Minimum Transaction Value
- The minimum transaction value per transaction should be Rs. 500/-
- The offer is valid for only select digibank debit card customers to whom the formal offer communication is sent via a SMS on their registered mobile number or email on their registered email address by DBS Bank.
- This offer is only available for customers residing in: Bangalore, Chennai, Cuddalore, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Moradabad, Mumbai, Nashik, New Delhi, Pune, Salem and Surat.
- A customer would be eligible for only the offer which was communicated to them by DBS Bank.
- Each customer can get only one voucher or cashback in the offer period.
- All DBS employees and people directly related to them are not eligible to participate in this Offer
- Customer will get the offer only when all transactions are complete with min. spend amount. All purchase transactions on POS / e-POS (i.e. transactions at merchant outlets and online transactions) made using debit card during the Offer Period except below exceptions:
- Any transaction to fund a digibank or a RuPiZo account or any other wallet (e.g. PayTM, PayUMoney, Mobikik, Citrus, Airtel Money etc.) or savings account using digibank Debit card (even if the wallet is refilled to make a purchase)
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS Bank branches, fuel payment, tax payments, insurance or mutual fund purchase will not be considered as a spend for this Offer.
- Fund transfers to other account
- In-app transactions (Recharge, Bill Payment, QR Code Payment, UPI).
- Online gaming websites
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer
- DBS Bank may request bills and related proof of purchase, the failure to present this may lead to disqualification
- The vouchers will be sent, or cashback will be credited 90 days after expiry of the offer period to all eligible customers on best effort basis
- The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed
- DBS Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the voucher or a cashback under the offer.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer and DBS Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
Other Terms and Conditions
- DBS Bank reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. DBS Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Customer, DBS Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Customer in all respects.
- DBS Bank does not give any warranty with regard to quality of the services availed or received by you under this Offer. DBS shall not be liable for the goods/services offered against the vouchers by the relevant merchant. Any issues should be addressed to the merchant directly.
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card issued by DBS Bank.
- The offer by DBS Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines / regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- General Terms and Conditions on Debit Card are applicable.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
To view the Terms and Conditions of digiwali Diwali Top Spender iPhone Offer, click here.