digiwali Diwali offer
- Customers will receive a cash back on spending a certain amount on their physical digibank debit card (“debit card”) during the Offer Period. The amount to be spent and the cash-back will be mentioned in the communication sent by DBS Bank Ltd. (“DBS Bank”).
22nd October 2018, Monday to 18th November 2018, Sunday.
Minimum Transaction Value
- There is no specific number of transactions or minimum amount / value per transaction. Customer simply needs to spend the amount as mentioned in the communication to receive the cash back
- The offer is valid for only select digibank debit card customers to whom the formal offer communication is sent via a SMS on their registered mobile number or email on their registered email address
- This offer is only available for customers residing in: Bangalore, Chennai, Cuddalore, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Moradabad, Mumbai, Nashik, New Delhi, Pune, Salem and Surat
- A customer would be eligible for only the offer which was communicated to them by DBS Bank.
- Each customer will get cashback only once during the offer period
- All DBS employees and people directly related to them are not eligible to participate in this Offer
- Customer will get the offer only when all transactions are complete. All purchase transactions on POS / e-POS (i.e. transactions at merchant outlets and online transactions) made using debit card during the Offer Period except below exceptions:
- Any transaction to fund a digibank or a RuPiZo account or any other wallet (e.g. PayTM, PayUMoney, Mobikik, Citrus, Airtel Money etc.) or savings account using digibank Debit card (even if the wallet is refilled to make a purchase)
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS Bank branches, fuel payment, tax payments, insurance or mutual fund purchase will not be considered as a spend for this offer.
- Fund transfers to other account
- In-app transactions (Recharge, Bill Payment, QR Code Payment, UPI).
- Online gaming websites
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer
- DBS Bank may request bills and related proof of purchase, the failure to present this may lead to disqualification
- A maximum of 4 transactions per week per merchant will be considered under this offer
- The cashback will be credited 90 days after expiry of the offer period to all eligible customers on best effort basis
- The offer is not transferable and non-negotiable
- DBS Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the cashback under the offer
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer and DBS Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
Other Terms and Conditions
- DBS Bank reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. DBS Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Customer, DBS Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Customer in all respects.
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card issued by DBS Bank.
- The offer by DBS Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines / regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- General Terms and Conditions on Debit Card are applicable.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
To view the Terms and Conditions of digiwali Diwali Top Spender iPhone Offer, click here.