Time is one thing our customers do not have. To save time, simply pack your cash or cheques into
Deposit Bags that can be dropped off at any DBS branch. For security, each bag carries a
unique serial number for easy tracking and recovery. Deposit slips will also be issued to confirm that your deposits are in your account.
DBS has two types of Deposit Bag Services:
- Drop off secured bags before the cut-off time of 4.30pm (weekdays) or 1pm (Saturdays) for same day crediting
- Deposit slips are ready for collection at submission branch within 1-2 working days
- For same day crediting, drop off secured bags before the cut-off time of 3.30pm (with hold)^
- Minimum deposit of 20 cheques per bag
- Deposit advice is mailed to you within 1 working day
Why use Cash and Cheque Deposit Bag Service?
No need to queue at branches
Uncompromised security - bags packed, sealed and witnessed at your premises
Service available island wide
How Cash and Cheque Deposit Bag Service work? (Rollover for details)
You may also be interested in:
^Cheque proceeds available at 2 pm on the next clearing day
DBS reserves the right to charge cash processing fee and/or deposit bag fees after taking into consideration usage and volume
Note also revised pricing for Corporates including cash deposit charges. Download Pricing Guide here.