If you think you have been a victim of fraud, we can help. First, find out what are the necessary steps you can take, with more information on some of the common frauds below.
More On Fraud>>
- If you have found unauthorised online transactions on your account, learn more on how DBS Money Safe protects you against incurring such losses.
- If unknown transactions have been found on your account, check if you have been a victim of Card Fraud, and find out what action you should take.
- You suspect you have entered your personal details on a fraud website by mistake. Learn more about fraud sites and what steps you should take to protect yourself in future.
If you suspect a fraud, you can contact us for help.
Call us at 1800-111-1111 or (65) 6327 2265 from overseas.
You may send us a letter to:
6 Shenton Way
DBS Building Tower One
- DBS Bank will never ask you for your PIN number, via email or phone.
- Always type in the URL of our banking website directly into the address bar.
- Alert us immediately, if you notice unknown transactions appearing on your account.
- Never reply to unsolicited emails. All official email addresses used by DBS end with @dbs.com.